12/22/14: EDIT: Phase 2 is completely done! I don’t have plans for a TRUE redesign right now, so that ends the site work for right now (besides deleting duplicate files). Also be advised that all comments on the old pages will not be migrated over to the new ones. There weren’t many of them, and none of them were very important to today.

12/16/14 EDIT: The Extras section is also done!

I’ve started on the next step of the site redesign today, and that is to start using PHP on most pages to drastically cut down on separate pages and thus shorten the time it would take to do a true redesign.

Today, I moved all the game pages into one PHP file. I’ve removed all the games that have not been finished (Jack’s Run and When The Crickets Cry) and restored games I did finish (Vuvuzela Hero, unfortunately). I’ve also retooled some of those pages a bit, most notably removing the tab system in First Fantasy’s page. Looking ahead, the next steps are to see what I can do with the game list page itself, and to forge ahead and do the same with the Tutorials section. I will update this news post with any progress on the PHP stuff.

I added a red bar to the top of the site which will appear or disappear according to if I am working on the site or not.