I finally finished doing something a long time coming, which is updating all the Road to Damascus story links.

The Road to Damascus, as I’ve mentioned before, used to be its own website for Christian articles several years ago, but I folded it into this blog once I stopped regularly updating that site. One unfortunate side effect of the move was that many of the internal links between articles broke. And stayed that way, for quite a long time (it might have been a year before I was finally aware of the problem). Today, they’ve all been updated. In some cases, I even made minor text updates to articles as well.